What makes our new collection very special is the soothing colors, sophisticated graphic designs, a natural slight crinkle, and a new weaving technique. The Zigzag double-sided towel has an abstract geometric pattern, and the main color alternates with off-white on the other side.
Our towels are made out of unbleached, organic, and chemical-free cotton on newest Turkish weaving looms in small independent ateliers and in small batches. They are flat-woven, so they're more absorbent, dry faster, and take up less space than regular terry towels. They are extremely versatile and can be used for the beach, bath, gym, sauna, spas, as wraps, throws, shawls, and even for babies' bath. They make the perfect gift for everyone, and they'll surely be stylish additions to your linen closet for years to come.
- 100% cotton
- Yarn-dyed for vibrant, lasting colors
- Short tassles
- Made in Turkey
- Super soft and lightweight, takes up much less room, ideal for travel
- Very absorbent and quick drying
- Eco-friendly: Use less energy and water
- Machine-wash warm, and tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
- Size: 36 x 70 inches